Veterans Benefits

Veterans & Study Abroad

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has guidance for the accepted uses of student veteran benefits for study abroad. See the Veteran Benefits for study abroad section on the Financial Aid’s Study Abroad webpage for more information.

Contact University Veterans Services:
Ginger Johnson, University Veterans Services Coordinator
Bulldog Resource Center
University of Minnesota Duluth
25 Solon Campus Center
1117 University Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3011

Phone: (218) 726-8381
Fax: (218) 726-6144
E-mail: [email protected]

US Flag